Sign up to receive our regular news and events announcements – we send about one newsletter per month.
- There’s currently a great deal of pressure on kids and it starts when they’re very young.
- Academic pressure, extra-curricular pressure and social/emotional pressure.
- Everyone wants young students to achieve, but expecting instant results can thwart potential.
- A key factor of success, both emotional and academic, is the understanding that failure is part of the journey.
- Tony shares his own feelings of ‘failing’. Delisted at Hawthorn after zero games.
- Resilience and tenacity are vital factors.
- Kids will join in on readings of The Cow Jumped Over the Moon.
- There will be Group Mooing. Perhaps even some jumping too in this high energy, high impact session particularly tailored to appeal to this age group.
- Self acceptance
- Resilience and the power of mistakes
- Reaching your goals
- Friendship and supporting each other
This session was co-created by Tony Wilson and Chrissie who offers the same session tailored for years three to six.
Find A Speaker
Browse by Audience
Browse by Type
Browse by Location